23 October 2012

parashah Lech Lecha

Go from your country and your kindred and your father's house to the land that I will show you. And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing.  I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

Bris Bein Habesarim: Cut ‘n Paste
A cut and paste to review the events which took place during the bris bein habesarim when studying Parshas Lech Lecha in Chumash. Pictures of the animals and a background on which to place them are provided.
Download it here
Children will review the events of bris bein habesarim by making a picture depicting what took place



 
Parashah sequencing, clik on the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...